I am a professional martial artist as well as a Pre-Med college student.
I am graduating from college without any debt.
I am only 21 years old and I have almost $10 Million USD when I put my Trust Fund and Stock options together.
My family owns a private manufacturing company that produces wet wipes and coffee filters and the like. The company competes evenly with major players like Proctor and Gamble.
I am also Active Duty US Military (Army) who are paying in full for my Medical School. I will most likely one day own a gym and run my medical practice out of it. I will be able to do this without incurring any debt.
This is a huge and lofty dream. It is an expensive dream. But even with a HUGE endeavor like this, I require not even 20% of what I currently have.
I am the 1%. I stand with the 99%.
- dog--blog reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- chicken-abuse reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- katiramaria likes this
- mammy1 likes this
- amunra likes this
- since1971 reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- since1971 likes this
- rmimms likes this
- eggznrice reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- bananaeggroll likes this
- asher2789 likes this
- tangface likes this
- laststoptonowhere likes this
- eccentricspaces likes this
- himynameisrandom likes this
- stephaniesays-feminism likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- questionall reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- questionall likes this
- pushyourcherrin likes this
- justanothergryffindor likes this
- Kyle Rudolph submitted this to westandwiththe99percent