I am trans (trans symbol) - but my parents are super-accepting and paid for my $15k+ transition.
This is a basic medical need, not a silly whim. My community is divided by class - my sisters shouldn’t have to hook just to [earn the money] to be seen as the women they are. My brothers shouldn’t have to wear tight chest-binders during hard labor [just to earn the money to be seen as the men they are].
I am the 1% and I stand in support of the 99%.
- staringatthesun reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent and added:
- unigue likes this
- dark-s1de-of-the-wall likes this
- amyleona reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- amyleona likes this
- leosaysger likes this
- chantillyxlacey likes this
- amunra likes this
- thenburntheashes reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- rmimms likes this
- hanuueshe reblogged this from cornerof5thandvermouth
- pr1ncely likes this
- justanothergryffindor reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- whereisyourhand likes this
- atheologist likes this
- donkeyhot likes this
- transtempacct submitted this to westandwiththe99percent