I remember walking around town collecting aluminum cans with my dad so we could get money for food. I remember heating water on a propane stove to have a bath and storing our food outside in the winter to keep it cold. Years later we lost our house and lived out of the family car for a short time.
I now have a great job and great health insurance Me and my wife have degrees and have more than enough disposable income. We have great health insurance which covers my wifes $60,000/year medical bills.
We are the 1% and stand with the 99%
- thecitizen1 reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent and added:
- sarahlee310 likes this
- thehermitkrab likes this
- bearsandpipsohmy likes this
- thewarinsidemyheart likes this
- cbmilne33 reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- cbmilne33 likes this
- adamnedvalkyrie reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- adamnedvalkyrie likes this
- tim submitted this to westandwiththe99percent